41 Bellingham Road, Hammond Park WA 6164
Under Offer - Home open cancelled
This well-presented family home with neutral décor throughout is full of features that a modern family home offers today. Separate living areas which include a theatre room for the family to relax. Situated close to parklands, shops and schools – Hammond Park High School due to be completed in 2020, the location couldn’t be better!!
– Large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are generous sizes with built-in wardrobes
– Bedroom 4 has a built-in wardrobe
– Bathroom with bath, large vanity unit and shower
– Gourmet kitchen with built-in pantry, island bench, large fridge recess with water point,
dishwasher,overhead cupboards, double sink with water filter,chef electric oven, gas
cooktop and rangehood
– Family/meals area with timber look flooring
– Theatre room
– Games room
– Convenient shoppers’ entry
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Downlights throughout
– Spacious Alfresco entertainment area
– Established gardens
– Room for a pool
– 498sqm block and 213sqm of living
– Built 2011
Located in wonderful Hammond Park this home is conveniently located with close proximity to transport links, the Kwinana Freeway, Cockburn gateway shopping centre and a number of dining, entertainment and health & lifestyle options. Better still the property is within walking distance to both primary schools (as well as the future high school), threepence café bakery and the local medical centre.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.