This document sets out how we collect, use, disclose, retain and manage your privacy information and how we comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
We collect your information when you:
- Become a client of Semple Property Group
- Enter into a rental agreement on a property managed by Semple Property Group
- Make an enquiry about the services of Semple Property Group
- Request to receive Semple Property Group property updates;
- Apply for a job with Semple Property Group
- Visit the Semple Property Group website. You are not obliged to give us your personal information.
However, without this information, we may be unable to provide our services to you. Information provided by you will be utilised only for the primary purpose for which you provided it.
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, but only under the following circumstances:
- If there is reasonable cause to communicate with you for a directly related purpose;
- If you have consented for us to do so;
- If we are required by law or in the interests of public safety to do so.
You will always be provided with the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving promotional material either electronically or in hard copy. You can contact us at any time to limit the ways in which we contact you and we offer options to reduce the amount of communications received, select the medium from which communications are received or request that no further communications are sent.