5/10 Stirling Street, Fremantle WA 6160
You will feel the history oozing out of the walls of this quaint Freo townhouse.
This property has been the much-loved dream home of an Italian Migrant who made Fremantle home shortly after the second world war. Pepe loved his little slice of heaven sitting high on the hill with views over all of Fremantle, the harbour and out to the ocean. He would take daily walks into the heart of Fremantle for his Market shopping or daily espressos and now you have the chance to continue this beautiful history.
Part of the heritage registered Quay Gardens complex sitting high on the hill, unit “Cinque” has been given a recent spruce up while still retaining a lot of it’s 70’s charm. Offering a large downstairs living area with kitchen, meals and laundry as well as a rear courtyard which provides access to the off-street parking. Upstairs, you will find two very well-appointed bedrooms, including the master with a huge balcony offering sprawling views over all of Freo, along with the bathroom.
– Large master bedroom with built in robes
– Double sized second bedroom
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Original kitchen with freestanding gas cooker
– Additional lounge room with r/c split system
– Full sized laundry with additional linen storage
– Single carport with access from the rear
– New lighting throughout
– Brand new carpets and window treatments throughout
– Rear courtyard with garden shed and washing line
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
– 79sqm internal space
About the Location:
Well connected with easy walking to the heart of Freo along with access to public transport, parks, shops and schools.
– 600m to John Curtin College of the Arts
– 850m to East Fremantle Primary School
– 900m to the Fremantle Café Strip
– 1km to Notre Dame University
– 1km to Fremantle Train & Bus Station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.