43 Birchley Road, Yangebup WA 6164
Character Filled Classic!
This charming home is both beautiful and functional, offering a comfortable and spacious living environment on a potential plus 654sqm block!
The garage space is a standout feature, providing ample room for 3 vehicles and additional storage with drive through access to the large rear yard. The building area spans 144 sqm, showcasing a well-designed layout that maximizes functionality and comfort.
Constructed in 1957, this property exudes a timeless charm and character. The architecture is a beautiful blend of classic and contemporary styles, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere with plenty of stunning features as the owner has lovingly renovated the property with care and made some exceptionally beautiful choices.
The kitchen is the absolute standout feature of this home. Boasting top of the range modern appliances and ample storage space, allowing you to prepare delicious meals with ease. The hardwood flooring adds a touch of elegance, while the natural light streaming through the windows creates a bright and airy ambiance.
Features & Inclusions:
• A combination of Solid-Wood and Tiled Flooring throughout
• Two spacious bedrooms to the front of the home
• Third Bedroom towards the rear of the property which doubles as a theatre
• Fully Renovated Kitchen with wine fridge, stone waterfall bench and breakfast bar, gorgeous white ceramic sink with stunning tap wear, AEG semi integrated Dishwasher, 1100mm UK made Belling oven with Gas Hotplates, built-in rangehood, integrated fridge/freezer, built in pantry,
• Lounge room
• Gorgeous built in original condition bar
• Main bathroom with bath/shower and toilet
• Separate second toilet
• Large sleep out with beautiful original tiles
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Fully ducted Reverse cycle Mitsubishi Heavy Industries A/C with individual temp sensors in each room
• Full iZone smart home kit with Nexus 435 controller
• Original Ceiling Rose’s throughout
• Two separate Garage Areas – one with drive through access
• Split system A/C in the enclosed Garage (Installed 1 year ago)
• Low maintenance yard with freshly laid grass with reticulation
• Paved alfresco dining area
• Green house and raised garden beds
Located in a friendly neighborhood, this property offers a sense of community and convenience. With easy access to amenities, schools, and parks, everything you need is just a short distance away.
• Fiona Stanley Hospital 11km
• South Coogee Primary School 1.3km
• Mater Christi Catholic Primary 3.2km
• Divine Mercy College 3km
• Montessori Stepping Stones 3km
• The Play Factory Playgroup 2.2km
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre 5.8km
• Coogee Beach 4.3km
• Cockburn Bowling and Rec Centre 190m
• The Vale Bar & Brasserie 750m
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.