15 Bayview Terrace, Yangebup WA 6164
RARE FIND ON BAYVIEW TCE
Jason Hodgson is delighted to present this gem in Bayview Estate with a massive 346sqm of ultimate living space set over two levels. The home is owned by overseas owners, and has barley been lived in since being built in 2010, so you would be buying a near new home to love for your own.
There is plenty to like about this impressive floorplan and low maintenance block but let me bullet point the best bits!
• Spacious Master suite with huge WIR, separate parents retreat and balcony
• Ensuite with spa bath, stone bench top and floor to ceiling tiling
• 3 Queen sized minor bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Open plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
• Deluxe kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench & stainless steel appliances
• Enclosed home theatre with feature glass doors
• Study or 5th bedroom and games room
• Impressive high ceiling void to entrance foyer and adjoining piano room
• Upstairs living area with enclosed sunroom/balcony with ocean views
• Under cover outdoor alfresco area with timber decking for entertaining
• Enclosed and secure private front garden area with gate entrance
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to upstairs
• 4 x R/C split air-conditioning units to downstairs
• Low maintenance gardens front and back
• Alarm security system
• Brazil Hardwood flooring downstairs and stunning bamboo timber flooring upstairs
• Extra wide and high double lock up garage parking for large cars or extra storage
The location of the home cannot be faulted! With Port Coogee marina only a short distance away, you are also spoilt by stunning landscaped parklands, Cockburn Bowls Club at the end of the street plus all the other conveniences you would want in this family friendly suburb.
Viewing is essential, and the property is on the market to be sold and all written offers will be presented. So, what have you got to lose?
Call Jason Hodgson 0400963740 today for more information or to book your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.