13 Banksia Place, Yangebup WA 6164
RENOVATORS DELIGHT! Set on a large 810sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac this big and potential packed four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is perfect for anyone wanting a big house on a big block in a stellar street!
YES – this home needs some love, but it has exceptional bones and incredible potential to be one of the quintessential Yangebup gems.
Features & Inclusions:
– Primary bedroom with double built in wardrobes
– Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms two and three both with built in wardrobes
– Bedroom four could also be used as a study or kids play room
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Open plan large formal lounge and dining rooms
– Kitchen with gas hot plates and gas oven
– Large open plan meals, gamily and games rooms with a fire place and a gas heating point
– Ducted air conditioning
– Security screens
– Gas storage hot water system
– Pergola area
– Large below ground fully fenced swimming pool
– Carport with automatic door and drive through access
– Built 1982
– 810sqm block
– Cul-de-sac Location
Located in the desirable suburb of Yangebup, this property is surrounded by a range of amenities. You’ll find schools, parks, shopping centers, and public transportation options all within easy reach. Plus, with easy access to major roads, commuting to the city or other areas is a breeze.
***This home is being sold on an AS IS BASIS***
600m – Yangebup Primary School and Yangebup Shopping Centre
1.4km – Mater Christi Catholic School
5km – Lakelands Senior High School
5km – Cockburn Gateways Shopping City
24km – Perth CBD
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.