31 Santena Street, Yangebup WA 6164
Stunning family home PLUS granny flat.
Welcome to 31 Santena Street, Yangebup. This stunning, high-quality home – located within the Lascena Estate – is new to the rental market & comes loaded with extras – the most surprising is the self-contained granny flat under the main roof.
With a total of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 2 kitchens – this unique family home will impress.
The Main House. Features include.
• The door to the main house is via a foyer to the front of the house, allowing entry into the home & the granny flat.
• The entry opens to a long hallway with raised ceiling & hybrid flooring.
• The master bedroom is located to the left of the hallway. Exposed brick feature wall & brand-new wool carpets. Sliding door from bedroom to side gardens.
• Ensuite from the master bedroom is separated by a stunning timber screen room divider. Floor to ceiling tiles, raised his & her basin with stylish splash back tile. Huge double shower with rain head spouts. Plenty of cabinet storage. Temperature control hot water system.
• Large walk-in robe with built in cabinetry & slide out drawers. Includes medium size safe.
• Carpeted minor bedrooms with block out blinds & walk in robes. TV brackets fixed to the walls
• Master bathroom will impress with free standing bath, raised basin & cabinet storage. Trendy colour scheme throughout.
• Open plan family, living & dining area. The raised ceilings & hybrid flooring with triple sliding doors opening out to the entertaining area, gives this space a contemporary feel.
• Overlook it all from the extremely well-appointed kitchen. Cook up a storm in the double ovens & induction stove-top. Dishwasher for convenience & all the storage you could need with drawers galore & overhead cupboards. Built in exhaust fan & LED strip light above windows. Stylish pendent drop lighting.
• Scullery to the side of the Kitchen with large fridge recess & extra food prep space. Large laundry with loads of bench space & storage.
• Separate theatre room with brand new wool carpets & bi-fold windows opening up to the entertaining area.
• Entertaining area will impress with hybrid decking, LED lighting. With both the living area & theatre space opening onto this area, this will become an extension of the home (*please note that pot plants are not included).
• Easy care lawns & gardens with gardening to be supplied by the Owner. Fully reticulated for convenience. Clothesline fixed to the exterior wall.
• Huge double garage with electric roller door. Extra depth for 4 cars or extra storage with standard double parking.
• Manicured front lawns & attractive street frontage.
The Granny Flat. Features include.
• Entry from the front foyer area.
• Front facing open plan living space with plantation shutters. Side access to separate courtyard area for exclusive use for the granny flat.
• Functional Kitchen with oven & hot plate cooktops. Sink & both under bench & overhead storage. Large fridge recess.
• King sized master bedroom with built in robe with mirrored doors. Small sized safe included.
• Ensuite with raised basin & rain head shower. Temperature control hot water system.
• European laundry with storage & washing machine recess.
• Convenient hybrid flooring to all living areas.
• LED lighting & touch lights throughout.
• Ducted zoned Air conditioning.
Please note, this property will be rented as a whole. The Owners will not allow for the granny flat to be sub-let to third party Tenants.
– 350ms to Bus Stop servicing Cockburn – Fremantle
– 600ms to Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Shopping Complex & more.
– Several local Petrol Stations & Supermarkets.
– 4kms to Woodmans Point Beach.
– <7kms to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Complex.
– 7kms to Cockburn Central Train Station.
– <12kms to Fremantle.
– <30kms to Perth CBD.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **