17 Marigold Place, Yangebup WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
You know when you walk into a home and can feel it has been pampered, enjoyed and loved, this home is just waiting to welcome its new family.
The kitchen and bathrooms have been updated and there is plenty of living area space. The outdoor entertainment is an amazing entertainer delight and is an extension of the home with café blinds and plenty of area for friends and family to relax.
It’s a children’s paradise with the beautiful peppermint tree creating an inviting canopy on those hot days and plenty of room for them to play.
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and overhead fan
– Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all have overhead fans
– Bathroom with bath, shower and large vanity unit with separate toilet
– Bathroom two with shower, vanity and toilet
– Modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, gas hotplate,
and electric oven
– Meals area with timber look flooring and a large cupboard storage space
– Lounge room with timber look flooring, Jarrahdale wood burning heater, and ceiling fan
– Second lounge area with ceiling fan
– Plantation shutters
– Roller Shutters
– Security crim safe to entry door, laundry and meals doors
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– One split reverse cycle air conditioner
– Large gabled and flat patio entertainment area with café blinds and TV point
– Storage room (could be converted to another bedroom)
– NBN cable connection
– Foxtel connections in both living areas
– Double carport
– 701sqm block approximately
– Yangebup Primary School – 1.3kms
– Mater Christi Catholic School – 1.8kms
– Divine Mercy College – 1.7kms
– Cockburn Gateways Shopping – 5.6kms
– Yangebup Shopping Centre -1.2kms
– Coogee Beach – 6.8kms
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.