9 The Ridge, Yangebup WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
A great opportunity is knocking on your door here!! Yangebup is in the process of being rezoned, it is classified as Stage 5 for redevelopment. This HUGE 1266sqm block will be perfect to subdivide (subject to council approval) for when the redevelopment is complete.
Located in a high, quiet cul-de-sac, amongst other quality home and excellent neighbours. This magnificent large home has 4 big bedrooms two bathrooms, huge lounge and dining area featuring, $10,000 spent on NEW handsome flooring, majestic high raked ceilings and lovely outlook, Family / Games or Theatre room overlooking the entertainment area and below ground pool. Perfect for entertaining all year round.
* Main bedroom is King sized with built-in wardrobes, TV point and external door leading to the Gazebo and pool
* Ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet
* Bedrooms two and three are big queen sized rooms and have built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom four is a good size
* Main bathroom newly tiled with a shower, bath and vanity
* HUGE Lounge and dining rooms with high ceilings, new modern flooring and gas heating point
* Tiled open plan kitchen / meals area
* Kitchen is very spacious with high ceilings, stainless steel gas hot plates, double electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
* Tiled dining room
* Huge separate family / games room
* Laundry newly tiled with built-in bench and cupboards
* Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning
* Feature down lights throughout
* Security screens to doors
* Alarm system
* 2000 litre water tank
* Paved entertaining area with large patio
* Gazebo leading to fenced, sparkling below ground pool
* Large backyard with bore reticulated gardens and lawn area
* Double garage with drive through rear access
* Storage area/shed with power
– Yangebup Primary School – 900 mt
– Divine Mercy College – 1.4 km
– Mater Christi Catholic Primary School – 1.6 km
– Cockburn Train Station and Success Shopping City – 5.3 km
– Emmanuel Catholic College – 3.9 km
– Lakelands Senior High School – 5.1 km
– Coogee Beach – 6.6 km
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.