23 Seascape View, Yangebup WA 6164
SOLD BY LUKE DAWSON & TEAM SEMPLE
Perfectly positioned on one of Yangebup’s premier streets, sits this substantial, quality built Belvista Homes 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom double storey residence. Its grand accommodation offers 370sqm of luxury living with every detail of this family home refined to guarantee a perfect alchemy of fuss free living and relaxation. Luxury, lifestyle and location are all rolled into one here!
The floor plan features multiple light filled living zones including the expansive open plan living area, separate home theatre, upstairs lounge or kids gaming area as well as four generously sized bedrooms (master conveniently downstairs) and two deluxe bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling. The true chef kitchen boasts an expansive stone breakfast bar providing a focal point within the open plan. Sleek stone surfaces, feature tiled splash backs and ample pantry space compliments the kitchen. Outside you will find an extensive alfresco area with outdoor kitchen including built in BBQ, sink and pizza oven that is perfect for year-round entertaining. Amazing sunsets seen from the front courtyard which also makes the perfect additional area to sit back and unwind with a drink in hand.
• Extra guest powder room (3 toilets in total)
• Gorgeous solid wooden flooring and skirtings
• LED lighting and quality fittings throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• An abundance of storage space with under stair storage and walk in linen cupboards
• Automatic reticulated easy care gardens
• Double garage with high roof – perfect for 4WD parking
• Corner block, with potential for side access
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
• 450m to Cockburn CRC including Bowls Club and other Recreational Facilities
• 1.0km to South Coogee Primary school
• 1.0km to Beeliar Village including Coles, Cafes & the Vale Bar & Brasserie
• 5.0km to Coogee Beach including marina and SLSC.
• 5.3km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.