7 Carnation Place, Yangebup WA 6164
Under Offer - more homes needed.
You will be self-sufficient here at this lovely, well-loved property on a 701sqm block with a large rear yard having numerous fruit trees and veggie patches plus access through to the rear. Only a 7 minute drive to Coogee Beach and Woodman Point recreation parkland with barbeques, picnic tables and children’s playground.
– King sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and overhead fan
– Bedroom two and three have a wardrobe recess
– Semi Ensuite bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and fan
– Comfy carpeted lounge room with a lovely bay window, gas point and television/Foxtel point
– Tiled dining area
– Renovated kitchen with Bosch gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
– Tiled family room with gas point, overhead fan and television point
– Reverse cycle split air conditioner
– National Broadband connection
– Excellent Wood fire 1 year old
– Gas instant hot water system
– SOLAR PANELS returning 47 cents per kilowatt (Note from owner: Since having the solar panels installed power bills have never been over $100. Average $50)
– Two water tanks which can supply water to the house. Water bills over winter are supply rate only as the tanks can supply more than enough to cover from about Easter to about now. Tanks are switched to supply kitchen (dishwasher and drinking) and laundry (washing machine). Water bills are low.
– Security doors to all doors and security locks to windows
– Security alarm system
– Side access to rear which could fit a boat or caravan
– Single carport with access to the rear garden shed
– Vegetable patches and fruit trees – Nectarine, Peach, Plum, Mandarin, Lime, Lemon, 2 Apple, Mulberry and two grape vines
– 701sqm block approximately
Approximate distances from this property: South Coogee Primary School 2.0kms – 6 minutes, Yangebup Primary School 2.3kms – 4 minutes, Mater Christi School and Divine Mercy 2.9kms – 5 minutes, Lakeland Senior High School 6.3kms – 10 minutes, Emmanuel Catholic College 5.4kms – 7 minutes, Cockburn Central Train Station 6.1kms – 9 minutes, Perth CBD 25kms – 25 minutes
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.