6 Bundegi Grove, Yangebup WA 6164
Another home SOLD by TANYA FORZATTI
From top to toe, this magnificent custom-built home has been carefully designed and finished with a spacious floor plan and the most elegant of contemporary finishes, this home will undoubtedly impress and will suit a growing family for years to come.
Occupying a 600sqm block with luxurious and quality fittings and finishes throughout, this property presents an amazing combination of indoor and outdoor living areas accommodating to your every need.
The opulent kitchen is finished with 1st class fittings including sleek cabinetry with loads of bench space and a breakfast bar, perfect for guests to sit with a glass of wine as the cook prepares a wonderful meal. It offers a double pantry, stainless steel appliances including La Germania 900mm electric oven, gas hot plates and Asko dishwasher.
Open the doors to bring indoor and outdoor entertaining together, the alfresco offers built in gas BBQ, full outdoor kitchen, in ceiling speakers and convenient servery window from the main kitchen. You’ll certainly enjoy entertaining family and friends or hosting large events in this magnificent alfresco all year round.
The master suite is a retreat similar to a luxury hotel room with its huge fitted out walk in robe and built in dressing table. The open ensuite, tiled floor to ceiling has double basins, double hobless shower and separate toilet. The family bedrooms are all generously sized with double mirrored robes and share the main bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with vanity, shower, bath and toilet.
• Raised entry with marble floors and pivot entry door
• Separate home office/study
• Massive open plan tiled living area
• Sunken two-tiered theatre with projector screen and equipment
• Stunning porcelain tiling and wooden flooring to bedrooms
• Self-closing drawers to all cabinetry throughout
• LED lighting, 31 course ceilings and decorative cornices
• Stone benchtops to kitchen, alfresco and bathrooms
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Security system and intercom
• Front reticulated lawns and artificial turf to back
• Fully rendered extra wide double garage with store area
A plethora of local parks can all be found within walking distance of this sublime property including the Cockburn Bowling & Recreational Club. Whilst South Coogee Primary School and Emmanuel Catholic College are both only a couple of minutes away, as are shopping and medical facilities at nearby Beeliar Village, public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, freeway convenience and pristine southern beaches. Luxury, lifestyle and location are all rolled into one here!
Contact Listing Agent TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841