7-16 Bonito Place, Yangebup WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
Conveniently located only 7 minutes either way from the beach and Cockburn Train Station and Gateways Shopping Centre. Sitting high in the prestigious Bayview Estate, is this modern open plan 3 bedroom 1 bathroom and 2 toilet villa plus room to park 2 cars. The immaculate property is perfectly suited to a couple, small family, the first home buyer or astute investor looking to secure a low cost, easy care home in this booming suburb. First Home Buyers purchasing this established home for $400,000 or less, may be eligible to receive a grant of up to $2,000 and will pay no Stamp Duty.
– Master bedroom with double door built-in wardrobe and Foxtel point
– Bedroom two with three door built-in wardrobe and phone point
– Bedroom three with built-in wardrobe
– Semi-ensuite bathroom with a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
– Second separate toilet
– Kitchen with range hood, pantry, electric oven and gas hotplate
– Tiled family/meals area with reverse cycle split air conditioning
– Gas heating point
– Foxtel point and television point
– Front security door and window locks
– Gas storage hot water system
– Bore reticulation to front gardens and lawns and the back area has reticulation from the
– Single garage with extra storage space (approximately 1.5 car space)
– Extra storage in the garden shed
– Visitor parking
– Eight units in the complex
– Built 2006, brick and tile home
Close to shops, transport and freeway access. Villas of this quality are rarely found so you must act fast if you wish to secure this property.
Just 5.6kms to Coogee Beach, 12.7kms to Fremantle, 5.2kms to Gateways Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central Bus and Train Station.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.