12 Eagle Rise, Yangebup WA 6164
Open by appointment 7 days a week please call to view.
Welcome to 12 Eagle Rise Yangebup. This well maintained 3 bedroom home is perfectly placed on a generous 742sqm land in a beautiful cul-de-sac location.
As you step inside, you will be greeted by a light, bright and inviting living area, perfect for spending quality time with family and friends. The well-appointed fully renovated kitchen is in the heart of the home, making this property perfect for entertaining.
This property also has the potential for large rear access to the southern side of the carport – this access would be ideal for boat, caravan or trailer parking. The massive block presents an opportunity for expansion or creating your dream outdoor oasis. There is plenty of room for a pool.
Features & Inclusions:
• Primary suite with built in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Bedroom two with built in wardrobe and split system air conditioner
• Bedroom three
• Renovated semi-ensuite bathroom with bath/shower and vanity
• Large formal lounge area
• Kitchen with large breakfast bench, dishwasher, overhead cupboards, integrated range hood, microwave recess, tiled splashback, wall oven, large fridge freezer recess, massive amounts of built in storage
• Open plan meals and family area with reverse cycle air conditioning leading out to the large alfresco area
• Bamboo flooring to all living areas
• Renovated laundry with built in benches and cupboards
• Fully bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• Potential for wide rear access
• Large gable patio entertaining area
• Fire pit area
• Single carport with automatic door
• Three garden sheds
• Year built 1987
• Block Size 742sqm
Located in Yangebup, this property enjoys the benefits of a peaceful suburban lifestyle while still being conveniently close to amenities. Schools, parks, shopping centers, and public transport options are all within easy reach, ensuring you have everything you need at your fingertips.
• 1.3km – Mater Christi Catholic Primary School and Divine Mercy College
• 4.5km – Gateways Shopping City and Cockburn Train Station
• 4.1km – Emmanuel Catholic College
• 4.7km – Kwinana Freeway
• 8.2km – Coogee Beach
• 22km – Perth CBD
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this fantastic property. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and start envisioning your future in this delightful home.
Constructed in 1987, this house has been well-maintained and is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.