128 Yangebup Road, Yangebup WA 6164
UNDER OFFER by Team Semple! More Properties Needed!
Located in the very popular and highly sought after Bayview Estate this delightful property has extensive living space and the porcelain tiles and bamboo flooring make this home shine.
Large bedrooms are also a wonderful feature of this home. Why would you bother building it’s all here! Very easy care yard with modern paving.
– Double door glass door entry
– Master Bedroom is king size with his and her walk-in wardrobe, bamboo flooring, television
and phone points overhead lighting with dimmer switch
– Bedroom two is also a king size with built-in wardrobe
– Bedroom three is a queen-sized room, built-in wardrobe and access to the semi-ensuite main
– Bedroom four is king sized with built-in wardrobe
– All bedrooms have bamboo flooring
– Large ensuite with corner spa bath, single vanity, shower and separate toilet
– Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity unit
– Stunning porcelain tiling from entry through all the living areas
– Spacious lounge/theatre room with dimmer lighting, double power points and television
– Massive family/meals/games room with television point, gas point and reverse cycle split
– Kitchen with a shopper’s entry, SMEG electric oven, 4 burner gas cook top, LG dishwasher,
range hood, breakfast bar, pantry and phone point
– Games room with sliding door to patio entertainment area
– Laundry with bench space
– Huge walk-in linen cupboard
– Gabled patio with bbq area and bench space
– Gas storage hot water system
– Crim safe security door to shopper’s entry
– Access through to back
– Double garage with roller door at back
– 548sqm block
– 225sqm of living
This property was previously rented with great tenants at $440.00 per week.
– 4.1kms to Coogee Beach
– 7kms to Gateways Shopping City
– 28.5kms to Perth CBD.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.