14 Napier Mews, Yangebup WA 6164
Beautiful Home in a Quiet Location.
Welcome to 14 Napier Mews, Yangebup – a lovely three bedroom, two bathroom house that is perfect for families looking for a comfortable home on a large block. This property boasts a lounge area, informal meals area plus an activity or home office and large garden shed
Freshly painted throughout, this property is ready for its new owners to add their personal style and enjoy!
Features & Inclusions:
– Primary bedroom with bay window and walk-in wardrobe
– Second and Third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ensuite with shower vanity and toilet
– Main bathroom with bath/shower and vanity
– Carpeted lounge room
– Dining area
– Kitchen with electric oven and large pantry
– Gas heating point
– Activity area or home office or second lounge
– Mature garden with fruiting trees including, Orange, Lemon, Olive and Mulberry
– Two garden sheds, one with power
– 650sqm block
– Carport with rear access
Located in the sought-after suburb of Yangebup, this property is close to a range of amenities, including schools, parks, shops, food outlets and public transport.
The price guide for this property is Offers Over $549,000, making it a great opportunity for families looking for a spacious and comfortable home in a great location. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – contact us today to arrange an inspection!
– Cul De Sac Location
– Built 1992
– Water Rates $1164 (approximately)
– Council Rates $1739 (approximately)
• Yangebup Shopping Centre – 1.4kms
• Cockburn Central Shopping City and Train Station – 3.7kms
• Bus stop to Train Station or Fremantle – 270m
• Coogee Beach – 7.1kms
• Fremantle – 15kms
• Perth CBD – 24kms
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract. We recommend clients do their independent research into gross and net returns.