15 Braibrise Road, Wilson WA 6107
Rarely does the chance to acquire a 761sqm, R60 zoned block, in the highly desirable location of Wilson, present itself. This is truly a unique opportunity for a smart investor or buyer with vision.
The original 1975 built home is perfect to lease out or live in, while you leisurely devise renovation plans. Alternatively, demolish immediately to rebuild the home of your dreams, complete a luxury development, OR subdivide into lucrative blocks of land.
In this incredible prime location, any time or money spent on this site will be well worth it. Curtin University and Westfield Carousel are just minutes away. Close to great schools and family friendly locations, such as Kent Street Weir Park and Canning River. Perth CBD and Victoria Park are easily accessible from here. This is undeniably an attractive prospect!
– Spacious front lounge room with split system air conditioning
– Kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven and overhead shelving
– Generous master bedroom with free standing wardrobe
– Well-appointed bathroom with bath/shower and floor to ceiling tiles
– Bonus sunroom/activity rumpus room with rear access
– Side access with lockable gate, lots of room for parking
– Security alarm system, gas hot-water system
– Split system air conditioning, high ceilings, timber skirting boards
– Huge large outdoor workshop/storage room
– Large outdoor entertaining area, easy care gardens
– Close to Curtin University and Centenary Park/Canning River
– Prime 761sqm block/Zoned R60
*Please note, the photos used are from a previous campaign*
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of contract.