13 Macarthur Court, Willetton WA 6155
Under offer by Nikki Varga!
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 13 Macarthur Court, Willetton.
Modernised, loved and neat as a pin, this beautiful family home will tick every box. Large 805sqm block located in a leafy green cul-de-sac only a short stroll to Rostrata Primary School and within the Willetton Senior High School zone!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway! Contact Nikki today for further information on the sales method of Openn Negotiation. Final bidding stage to take place on Tuesday the 12th of December at 7pm. Do not delay this home may be sold at any time!
7 Registered bidders- Current Bid $1,170,000!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– 4 Bedrooms- robes in all bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms- both bathrooms renovated, main with separate shower and bath
– Separate lounge and dining room
– Open plan kitchen/family/meals looking out over the beautiful outdoor area
– Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, fridge recess, wall oven, built in microwave, pantry, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
– Renovated laundry with an abundance of storage
– Extensive paved patio area, perfect for all year around entertaining as well as decent sized lawn area and garden shed
– Fully fenced below ground fibre glass chlorine pool with brand new pool cleaner and pool pump
– Bore reticulation
– Near new gas instantaneous hot water system
– Alarm system
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
– Single carport with loads of extra parking space, enough for an additional car as well as a boat or caravan
– Direct access to Hawkesbury Park as well as easy access to public transport options and the Roe Hwy access
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– 805sqm green title block, zoned R20
– Rostrata Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones
– Solid brick and tile home built by Peter Stannard Homes in 1985
– Council rates $1,900.00 pa (approximately).
– Water rates $1,500.00 pa (approximately).
Do not delay in contacting Nikki Varga today, 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.