3 Bertola Place, Willetton WA 6155
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 3 Bertola Place, Willetton.
In a sleepy cul-de-sac with direct access to Barracuda Park and only a short stroll to Burrendah Primary School, Willetton Senior High School and Southlands Boulevard. This spacious home offers raked ceilings and an open plan layout, and with a little vision and some love this property could be brought back to life to become a dream family home.
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway! Contact Nikki today for further information on the sales method of Openn Negotiation. Final bidding stage to take place on Thursday 8th February at 5:45pm (AWST)! Please note this property may sell at any time!
7 Registered Buyers- Current Bid $1,056,000!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (installed approximately 5 years ago)
– 4 Bedrooms- All rooms with built in robes
– 2 Bathrooms- Main with roman bath
– Separate lounge and dining area with high raked ceilings
– Massive open plan living area combing kitchen/meals and family with woodfire place and looking out to the rear yard
– Kitchen with wall oven, electric cook top and spacious fridge recess
– 687sqm green title block in sought after cul-de-sac location
– Solar hot water system with electric booster
– Bore reticulation
– Single carport with drive through access to rear yard
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
– Burrendah Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones
– Solid brick and tile home built in 1978.
– Council rates $1,900.00 pa (approximately)
– Water rates $1,600.00 pa (approximately
For further details or a private viewing phone Nikki Varga today on 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.