13 Hawkesbury Drive, Willetton WA 6155
One of Willettons most beautiful homes!
Reserve Met! 6 Registered Bidders! Current Bid $1,095,000!
The Openn Negotiation (online auction) is underway! Contact Nikki today for further information on the sales method of Openn Negotiation. Final bidding stage to take place on Wednesday 25th at 7pm! Please note this property may sell at any time!
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 13 Hawkesbury Drive, Willetton.
Be the envy of all your friends by owning this perfectly renovated entertainers dream located in the Rostrata Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones. Set in a family friendly area, this is in one opportunity you will not want to miss it.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– Modernised and renovated throughout
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 of the bedrooms with built in robes
– Semi ensuite bathroom with separate shower and bath
– 2 toilets (one located in the bathroom and 1 just off the laundry)
– Spacious living room with french doors, gas bayonet and study nook/activity area
– Open plan family/dining/kitchen area with hybrid timber flooring overlooking the stunning outdoor area
– Kitchen with overhead cupboards, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooker, stainless steel range hood and double door fridge recess with plumbing points for a plumbed fridge
– The best outdoor entertaining area you will ever come across, designed for all year use with ceiling fans and café blinds, built in bar area looking directly over the sparkling blue pool
– Rear yard with fully fenced saltwater pool (only 6 years old), limestone paving, grassed area, clothesline and garden shed
– Alarm system (monitoring optional)
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, insulated with batts and gas hot water system
– Automatic bore reticulation
– Double garage with automatic door and secure gated entrance to the property
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– Council rates $1,800 pa (approx.)
– Water rates $1,300 pa (approx.)
– Solid brick and tile home built in 1981 on 695sqm green title block
For further details phone Nikki Varga on 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.