45A Stringy Bark Ramble, Willetton WA 6155
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 45a Stringy Bark Ramble, Willetton.
This beautiful home is the perfect buy for those looking for a low maintenance property in one of Willetton’s best locations. Only a hop, skip and jump from Willetton Primary School, Willetton Senior High School and Southlands Boulevade. This is the one you have been waiting for.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
• Neat as a pin presentation
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Spacious living room as well as formal dining area
• Kitchen with gas cooking, wall oven, fridge recess and overhead cupboards
• Well appointed laundry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning- 3 x split systems (1 x 7kw in living space, 1 x 2.5kw in bedroom 2 and main)
• Rheem Metro 16 gas instantaneous hot water system installed June 2021
• Spacious paved patio area as well as large, grassed section
• Single carport with parking for additional cars
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Solid brick and tile home built in 1979
• 398sqm strata title block with no strata fees and exclusive use to the land
• Council rates $1,707.00 pa (approximately)
• Water rates $1,140.00 pa (approximately)
• Approximate rental value $600-650 per week
For further details, phone Nikki Varga today on 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.