31 Scribbly Gum Square, Willetton WA 6155
UNDER OFFER IN JUST 5 DAYS
MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED with buyers who have missed out are ready to purchase.
Be ready to have your socks blown off! This is a rare opportunity to purchase a stunning 2006 built bespoke federation style home in this highly sort after suburb. Situated within walking distance of the top rated Willetton Senior High School and various other amenities, the location is spot on.
As soon as you arrive, you will feel a sense of comfort and home from the beautifully manicured gardens to the impressive double entrance and all that this beauty has to offer. Once inside, the sense of space can definitely be felt with large bedrooms, spacious living spaces and immaculate presentation.
Further Features include:
– Outstanding master suite with massive walk in robe
– Ensuite fit for a resort with shower, large bath, double vanity and separate toilet
– Four minor bedrooms all with robes (3 walk in, 1 built in)
– Bathroom with shower, vanity and double vanity
– Outstanding kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, double wall oven, double sink, dishwasher, huge triple pantry, double fridge recess and loads of cupboard space
– Open plan living and meals area overlooking the yard
– Large alfresco under the main roof
– Home Office/multi use room with access via garage perfect to work from home
– Theatre room with feature coffered ceiling
– Well appointed laundry with bench space, cupboards and separate toilet
– Quality blackbutt timber flooring throughout the entire house
– Unprecedented storage with multiple linen and storage cupboards
– Smart wiring throughout
– LED downlighting throughout
– 3.2kw solar system with 16 panels
– Rinnai infinity continuous flow adjustable hot water system
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms
– Security alarm system
– Double insulated food to assist with temperature control
– Below ground fiberglass pool complete with solar heating
– Stunning lawns and gardens with automatic bore reticulation
– Quality liquid limestone surfaces surrounding the home
– Colourbond garden shed
– Oversized garage offering parking for 3 vehicles or 2 with additional storage
– Huge 325sqm building size (243sqm internal) built in 2006 by Broadway Homes
– 690sqm lot size
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
Approximate Distances to:
– 500m to Willetton Primary School
– 500m to Burrendah and Aderyn Parks
– 1.1km to Southlands Boulevarde Shopping Centre
– 1.5km to Willetton Senior High School
– 1.5km to Orana Catholic Primary School
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.