20 Frayne Place, Wandi WA 6167
Jason Hodgson is proud to present to the market this exquisitely built and meticulously presented resort style home nestled away in a quiet cul-de-sac location on a dream country style 5 acre plot. From the moment you drive inside the ram earthed entry statement with electric gate, down the red asphalt driveway with extruded concrete kerb you will arrive at the grandiose architecturally designed residence with stunning front elevation and manicured garden surrounds.
Stepping inside the through to solid feature pivot entry door and into the entry foyer, the scale and dimensions of this home become apparent. Flooded with natural light and with soaring high ceilings and sleek lines no expense has been spared in the 2015 rebuild and extension of this abode.
With a multitude of living zones including family room, dining room, games room, and sunken theatre it will accommodate the largest families and is perfect for multi-generational living. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own bathroom. The master suite is king in size and complete with walk in robe, dressing room and stunning ensuite with double sink vanity, shower recess and WC. The minor bedrooms are all queen in size, beds 3 and 4 with private ensuites and built in study desks, whilst bed 2 shares a main bathroom with shower, bath and WC. Additionally, there is a fully equipped home office perfect to run that business from home or use as a fifth bedroom if required.
Catering for an army of troops is a breeze as you have the luxury of two working kitchens. The scullery has its own cooking appliances, sink, fridge recess and dishwasher. The main kitchen overlooks the enormous open plan living area, which forms the heart and soul of this home. The huge stone island benchtop incorporates a breakfast bar big enough to seat the whole family and has vistas out over the resort style pool deck.
20 Frayne Place has the best outside entertaining spaces you will find. Imagine swimming at dusk in this deluxe heated below ground pool and paddling your way over to the swim up bar. With the inbuilt and drop-down projector on the big screen, and festoon lighting overhead there is no better place to share a cocktail with friends and family. The fully equipped sunken bar, integrated music and visual systems, quality natural stone paving, inbuilt heating and ceiling fans with v-lux skylights will have you living at your own Balinese resort – everyday of the year!
Other property features include:
• 4 bedrooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, and 2 kitchens
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning by two separate systems
• Extensive and quality inbuilt cabinetry in bathrooms, robes, kitchen and living areas
• 3 separate hot water system, 1x gas and 2x electric
• Bore reticulated gardens with mature productive fruit trees
• 2 x 90,000lt concrete water tanks for constant year round water supply
• Ram Earth entry statement with feature lighting and remote controller electric gate entry
• Separate home office or fifth bedroom if required
• Triple garage parking under main roof with shoppers entry and mud room
• Fully powered and plumbed workshop 14mx14m with enclosed activity room
• Ample room for caravan and boat parking undercover
• Working Aquaculture grow house
• Chook pen for your fresh daily eggs
• Plus many other features too numerous to list
The location of this home cannot be faulted. Situated close to the end of the cul-de-sac there is no passing traffic and with direct access onto the Wandi bridal trail, it’s the perfect location for the equine enthusiast.
This home is only available for viewing by private appointment to prequalified buyers and you must be registered for inspection. For more information and to prequalify please email Jason Hodgson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.