26 Mirima Way, Wandi WA 6167
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
If you are looking for a high end home with quality finishings throughout in this vibrant estate, this is the one for you. Tucked away in a quiet street, this home will impress with its practical and spacious floorplan plus neutral décor. Boasting three big bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study and a theatre, it also features stunning blackbutt flooring and high ceilings throughout. There is so much to love about this home, including:
– Feature lighting from front, with manicured low maintenance gardens
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, quality 900mm stainless steel appliances, kitchen island
with extra storage and breakfast bar, abundant storage space with overhead cupboards and
– Large open plan living area with split system air conditioning with overhead fan, opening
onto the paved outdoor entertainment area
– Study with internet connection
– Large separate carpeted theatre
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, split system air conditioning, overhead fan, ensuite
leading off with his and her vanities, large shower and separate toilet
– Generous minor bedrooms with split system air conditioning unit, overhead fan and built in
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Gas hot water system
This property is currently tenanted until March 2020, offering a fantastic investment or the opportunity for first home buyers / downsizers to buy into this highly sought after location.
This is your time to live in the award winning Honeywood Estate – surrounded by a close knit community, you will find abundant parklands whilst enjoying the convenience of being only 5 minutes drive to the Aubin Grove train station, Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre and medical centre and just a short stroll to the highly regarded local Independent public School, Honeywood Primary School.
YEAR BUILT: 2014
BLOCK SIZE: 398sqm
FLOOR SIZE: 202qm
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.