42 Aventurine Road, Treeby WA 6164
Situated in a beautifully quiet pocket of the thriving Calleya Estate, this 2021 built home is the ultimate contemporary classic.
With the wonderful Treeby Primary School, a fantastic Community Centre and a local supermarket only a stone’s throw away the way, this is a great opportunity to move into a well maintained, near new home and avoid the building wait times to start living like a local.
The practical floor plan is ideal, providing a free-flowing design that offers great sized bedrooms, a functional open plan living area, elegant central kitchen and of course two stylishly appointed bathrooms.
Outside, both front and back yards offer neat, reticulated lawn and gardens with a paved alfresco offering a great space to host guests.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite complete with shower, vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms two and three both offer built in robes
– The fourth bedroom or theatre is set to the front of the property
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Elegant kitchen with ample storage and 900mm stainless steel appliances
– The kitchen also offers a plumbed double fridge recess and pantry
– Open plan meals and family room adjacent to the kitchen
– Landscaped back yard including established plants and lawn
– Paved alfresco area flowing out from the open plan living
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– 30 course ceiling throughout
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 5KW Solar PV System
– Gas hot water system
– Quality 2021 built home with 183sqm built area
– Low maintenance 313sqm block
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action. Approximate Distances to:
– 750m to Local Shopping Centre including IGA and Mooba Café
– 800m to Treeby Primary School & Community Centre
– 2.6km to Cockburn Central Train Station – easy access via 523 bus route
– 2.7km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
– 3.8km to Piara Waters Senior High School
– 24km to Perth CBD with easy access to freeway entries
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.