38 Sunstone Boulevard, Treeby WA 6164
PARKSIDE PERFECTION! Situated opposite Sunstone Park in the heart of the thriving Calleya Estate at Treeby, this quality home offers convenient, low maintenance modern living at its best.
With the new primary school just opened, a fantastic community centre plus a local supermarket on the way, this is a great opportunity to avoid the building wait times and move into Treeby immediately and start living like a local.
Don’t let the lot size fool you, this home provides a surprising sense of space with an open living area and high ceilings throughout. The practical floor plan is ideal, providing a free-flowing design that offers three great sized bedrooms, a functional open plan living area, central kitchen, separate home office and of course two stylishly appointed bathrooms.
Outside, the front yard offers artificial turf while the backyard has a neat alfresco entertaining area providing the perfect space to host guests.
– Master bedroom with double built-in robes
– Ensuite complete with shower, bath vanity and toilet
– Minor bedrooms both offer double mirrored robes
– Main bathroom including shower and vanity
– Separate powder room to main hallway
– Practical kitchen with ample storage and 900mm stainless steel appliances
– The kitchen also offers a double fridge recess, walk in pantry and dishwasher
– Open plan meals and family room adjacent to the kitchen
– Rear yard with tiled alfresco area and low maintenance yard
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance
– Attic storage with drop down ladder in the garage
– 6KW solar system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Instant gas hot water system
– Quality 2020 built home with 173sqm built area
– Low maintenance 250sqm block
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action. Approximate Distances to:
– Directly opposite Sunstone Park (various other parks are also within walking distance)
– 400m to future Shopping Centre including IGA (opening 2024) and Mooba Café
– 700m to Treeby Primary School & Community Centre
– 2.3km to Cockburn Central Train Station – easy access via 523 bus route
– 2.5km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
– 3.8km to Piara Waters Senior High School
– 24km to Perth CBD with easy access to freeway entries
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.