4 Bauxite Road, Treeby WA 6164
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
SPACIOUS RESIDENCE WITH SIZE AND STYLE!
Here is your opportunity to secure a stunning, spacious two storey residence that is less then 3 years old. Set amongst other quality homes in the wonderful Calleya Estate at Treeby, a beautiful new estate that has so much to offer and has become a thriving community within the greater Cockburn Central hub. With plentiful parks and even a community garden, Calleya has become a desired place of residence.
This modern dwelling offers substantial sized rooms and flowing living spaces, meaning there is plenty of room for the whole family or the executive couple. With generous sized bedrooms both up and downstairs, there is a real opportunity of multi generational living or plenty of space for the kids the stretch out and take over. With a clever design, the yard space has been maximised offering a double sized alfresco area and a good amount of yard space.
– King sized master bedroom, walk through ensuite into large custom made wardrobe
– Ensuite including large mirror, double basin vanity and double shower
– Queen sized second bedroom including triple mirrored built in robe
– Downstairs bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– 2 Upstairs bedrooms, both queen sized with double mirrored robes
– Upstairs bathroom including vanity, basin, bath and shower
– Home office/study located at the front of the property
– Home theatre room fully equipped with projector screen, system, amp and speakers
– Deluxe kitchen with scullery 900mm gas cooktop and under bench oven, range hood,
dishwasher, microwave recess and and endless amounts of storage space
– Open plan meals and family room, overlooking the alfresco entertaining area
– Upstairs living room including a kitchenette
– Stunning timber laminate flooring throughout
– Double sized alfresco area with exposed aggregate flooring
– Quality fittings and appliances
– Stainless steel mesh security doors, block out roller blinds on all windows
– Low maintenance fully reticulated gardens with good quality buffalo lawn
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance to laundry and rear access through garage
– NBN Installed with various data points around the house
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Quality 2017 built home with 321sqm built up area (246sqm internal)
– 412sqm block size
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
Approximate Distances to:
– 2.1km to Cockburn Central Train Station
– 2.5km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
– 2.8km to Atwell Primary School
– 19km to Perth CBD with easy access to freeway entries
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.