18 Yarrow Street, Treeby WA 6164
Situated in the heart of the thriving Calleya Estate at Treeby and surrounded by other quality homes, this neat property offers convenient, low maintenance modern living at its best. Freshly painted throughout, this is home is truly move in ready and waiting for you.
The practical floor plan is ideal, providing a free-flowing design that offers four great sized bedrooms, a functional open plan living area, central kitchen and of course two stylishly appointed bathrooms. Outside, the front yard offers low maintenance artificial turf lawns and gardens and the outdoor alfresco entertaining area out the back provides the perfect space to host guests.
There are also plenty of comfort and safety features including three split system air conditioning units, quality LED and feature lighting, double shade block out blinds, Crim safe security door, alarm system with perimeter sensors on all doors, video doorbell and wireless security cameras.
– Spacious master bedroom with double built in robes
– Ensuite complete with shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Minor bedrooms are all double sized with double built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Practical kitchen with ample storage and 900mm stainless steel appliances
– The kitchen also offers a double fridge recess, large pantry and dishwasher
– Open plan meals and family room overlooking the alfresco entertaining area
– Laundry with built in trough and cupboards
– Good sized alfresco area with paving
– Easy care outdoor area with low maintenance artificial turf & gardens
– Feature front entrance with porch
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance
– Three reverse cycle split system air conditioning units (Mitsubishi Electric)
– Quality 2016 built home with 198sqm built up area
– 313sqm block size
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action. Approximate Distances to:
– 550m to Cilantro Park (various other parks are within walking distance)
– 900m to Treeby Primary School
– 2.5km to Cockburn Central Train Station – easy access via 523 bus route
– 3.0km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
– 3.8km to Atwell Primary School
– 24km to Perth CBD with easy access to freeway entries
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.