11 Bingham Drive, Success WA 6164
Located in such a convenient location, this quality built family home has had a recent spruce up with new carpets, blinds plus an immaculate fresh coat of paint and is ready and waiting for its lucky new owners. The residence offers a massive 266sqm under the main roof providing plenty of space for even the largest of families. You will be impressed by the large bedrooms, all with robes, a study/home office, theatre room and games room coupled with open plan living areas. Don’t delay, make sure this property is at the top of your list.
– King sized master bedroom with large double walk in robes
– Ensuite including shower with screen, vanity and toilet
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all double sized with robes
– Main bathroom including shower with screen, vanity and bath
– Good sized Home Office/Study that could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven and large pantry
– Open plan meals, family and games room
– Huge enclosed lounge room
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance to kitchen
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
– Garden shed
– Quality 2005 built Content Living home with 266sqm built up area (223sqm internal)
– 552sqm block size with easy care lawns and gardens
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
– 300m to Park Hive Shopping Centre including IGA, Quarie Bar and Brasserie and cafes
– 900m to Success Primary School
– 1.3km to Aubin Grove Train Station and freeway entrances
– 3.8km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.