7 Sweetwater Bend, Success WA 6164
QUALITY, LOW-MAINTENANCE HAVEN! This stunning three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is a true hidden gem, with a deceivingly spacious interior that will leave you in awe. Nestled in a low-maintenance, family-friendly area this home offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
Be amazed by the open plan layout, designed to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for you and your loved ones. With a separate theatre room with double door entry, you can enjoy movie nights without disturbing the rest of the house.
The heart of this home is the large kitchen, which boasts plenty of bench space, ample storage, and modern cupboards. Whether you’re a culinary enthusiast or simply love to whip up a quick meal, this kitchen is a dream come true.
Outside you’ll find the alfresco entertaining area, where you can enjoy outdoor living at its finest. Whether you’re hosting a BBQ or simply unwinding with a book, this space is perfect! The well-maintained lawn area provides ample space for outdoor activities and is perfect for those with a green thumb.
Location is key, and this property offers a fantastic investment opportunity. Situated close to the train station and local primary school, and only 25 km to the vibrant Perth CBD, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – a peaceful retreat with easy access to all the amenities you need.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe
• Ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet
• Second and third bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
• Kitchen with double fridge recess, pantry, dishwasher recess, microwave recess, gas hot plates and electric oven
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Tiled floors to main living & skirtings throughout
• Externally rendered including internal garage
• Double linen cupboard to passage
• Triple linen/broom cupboard
• Laundry with benchtop and separate toilet
• Automatic reticulated front and back lawns
• Double lockup garage with laneway access
• Currently rented at $490 per week until 5/2/2024
• Aubin Grove Train Station – 700m
• Success Primary School – 900m
• Cockburn Gateway Shopping City – 3.2km
• Atwell College – 5.8km
• Fiona Stanley Hospital – 12km
• Coogee Beach- 13km
• Fremantle Town Centre – 21km
• Perth CBD – 25km
• Built in 2006
• Land Size: 378sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 157sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1862 p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1273 p/a
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.