2 Hird Road, Success WA 6164
Space for the whole HIRD!!!
Kasey Summers is excited to present to market this one of a kind home, with absolutely everything you have been looking for including; five large bedrooms, plus study, two bathrooms, activity room, games room, Theatre, huge patio, undercover secure parking for multiple vehicles, side access, huge patio, massive workshop, gorgeous pool and sun deck!!!!!
This huge quality built Commodore home will have you blown away by how large it is in person! With absolutely everything you have ever dreamed of! The spacious interior features a range of modern amenities, including air conditioning, dishwasher, walk-in-robes robes in each spacious bedroom and plenty of storage space for all your needs.
Enjoy the warm summer days by taking a dip in the inground pool, laze on your sun deck or host the ultimate barbecues in the huge gabled outdoor entertaining area. Plus rear access, making it easy to store additional vehicles or equipment in the workshop.
With a double garage, carport, and open parking spaces for multiple vehicles, there is plenty of room for all your vehicles and visitors.
Interior features include:
• High ceilings throughout living rooms
• Tiles to living and carpets to bedrooms
• Downlights throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Extra wide stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Dishwasher included
• Shoppers entry
• ducted vacumming
Exterior features include:
• Roller shutters to front
• Security doors
• Real turf to front
• Astro turf and paving in the backyard
• Automatically reticulated manicured gardens with a bore
• Rear access suitable for large boats and caravans
• Huge gabled patio
• Large unpowered workshop
• Sparkling below ground pool
• Shade sail
• Sun deck alongside the pool
• Plumbed in outdoor kitchen
• Recently replaced instantaneous gas hot water
All located close proximity to:
• Gateway Shopping Centre 1.6km’s
• Jandakot Primary School 600m
• Success Primary School 2.5km’s
• Jan Hammond Dog Park 1.5km’s
• Emmanuel Catholic College 1.2km’s
• Cockburn Central Train Station 2.2km’s
Please contact Kasey Summers on 0409 018 025 or email@example.com for further queries.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.