16-26 Charnley Bend, Success WA 6164
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
If convenience is what you are looking for, then look no further!
This outstanding home is situated in the most convenient of locations with restaurants, shops and medical facilities on your doorstep and easy transport options to the Cockburn Central Precinct or the Perth CBD. The property offers the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle whether you are looking for your first home, a downsize or a handy little investment, this really offers it all. With serviceable sized bedrooms, a separate study, open plan living and a generous alfresco area along with a double garage, there is plenty of room even for a family.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite including shower, vanity and toilet
– Remaining 2 bedrooms both double sized with built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, vanity and large bath
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, rangehood and pantry
– Open plan meals and family room
– Separate study
– Alfresco under the main roof perfect for entertaining
– Low maintenance yards
– Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance
– Ducted evaporatve cycle air conditioning
– Solar hot water system with gas booster
– Garden shed for additional storage
– Quality 2012 Built Home.
– 255sqm block size
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
About the Location:
– 300m to Park Hive Shopping Centre including IGA, Quarie Bar and Brasserie and cafes
– 750m to Waterbuttons Park overlooking Copulup Lake & Thompson Lake Nature Reserve
– 1.0km to Success Primary School
– 1.5km to Aubin Grove Train Station and freeway entrances
– 3.9km to Cockburn Central precinct inc Train Station & Cockburn Gateway Shopping
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.