5 Breaden Pass, Success WA 6164
Offering a quaint street appeal with well-established lawns and gardens, the location is absolutely spot on with fantastic neighbors and within in close proximity plus schools, shops and easy transport options within walking distance.
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe
– Ensuite including shower, vanity and toilet
– Remaining 3 bedrooms all double sized
– Main bathroom including shower, vanity and bath
– Kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and rangehood
– Double fridge recess, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
– Open plan meals and family room
– Separate front lounge room with split system air conditioning
– Enclosed games room
– Wrap around patio perfect for entertaining
– Spacious backyard with well-established gardens
– Double lock up garage with direct entrance house and yard
– Large garden shed handy for extra storage
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Solar PV System with 5kw Fronius Inverter
– Quality 2001 built home with 202sqm internal living area
– 669sqm block size
About the Location:
– 400m to Jandakot Primary School
– 750m to Oceanic Water Babies Swim School
– 1.4km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including cafes and restaurants
– 1.7km to Emmanuel Catholic College
– 2.2km to Beeliar Drive Freeway entrances
– 2.5km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button. You can then enter your details and you will be notified of upcoming inspections.
Alternatively you can access more information by visiting our website www.semplepg.com.au where you can book an inspection, apply or enquire further.
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
Semple Property Group will NEVER send you our BSB and Account details in the body of an email. We will confirm all requests for initial bond and rental payments via SMS. Please be aware of scams and if ever you are in doubt, please phone our office on (08) 9494 2606 for confirmation.