4 Ernest Drive, Success WA 6164
SOLD BY KASEY SUMMERS! In just 10 days! Many more buyers seeking similar properties ..
HOME OPEN CANCELLED!!!
Impressions built home with a STUNNING renovated chef’s kitchen, that will really impress! Plus a wide access point for a boat or caravan, which is very hard to find but often sought after. Conveniently located in a quiet street with a gorgeous lake and parklands just meters away! At this price it won’t last for long!
· Fully renovated gourmet kitchen with stunning granite benches, subway tiles to the splash back, top of the range appliances, gas hotplates with overhead flush built in range hood, electric oven,
massive double sink, fully integrated appliances including large fridge and freezer and dishwasher, breakfast bench, loads of bench and cupboard space and porcelain tiled flooring
· Stunning solid Marri wood floors to all living areas
· Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
· Ensuite with separate toilet, his and hers vanity and glass screened shower
· Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in wardrobes
· Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
· Large theatre room with roller shutters
· Open plan meals and family rooms
· Ducted reverse cycle zoned Fujitsu air conditioning
· Gas hot water system
· 3 Foxtel points to the master, theatre and lounge room. Phone point to the lounge room
· Security alarm system
· Roller shutters to all windows other than master
· Full side access
· Alfresco entertainment area under main roof
· Garden shed
· Double automatic garage
All located a short drive to Aubin Grove train station, Cockburn train station, Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre or the freeway, for an easy commute.
Don’t wait! Properties are selling fast, call Kasey Summers on 0409 108 025 or I look forward to seeing you at the home open!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any con