22A Scales Way, Spearwood WA 6163
This home is a perfect example of what can be achieved when combining a great design on an easy-care block with the added bonus of NO STRATA LEVIES!
There’s heaps of room for the family to spread out with a fantastic light filled family/meals area, a cosy enclosed theatre room plus a fantastic sized activity area providing extra space for the kids with room for their toys, hobbies or to spend time with their friends.
The gourmet kitchen is ideally positioned for entertaining and creates a central hub with the breakfast bar, an abundance of storage, stone benchtops, large oven and rangehood, double sink and dishwasher.
The tranquil master suite features stunning wallpaper, a large walk in robe and is complete with a stunning ensuite, with vanity, large shower and toilet. The generous minor bedrooms boast built-in robes, a second bathroom and laundry complete the package.
Outside feels like an extension of the living accommodation with instant access to the generously sized alfresco, looking out onto the easy-care garden with artificial lawn, it’s an ideal space for relaxation.
• Plush carpet and quality window treatments
• Fresh neutral colour scheme throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar panels
• Generously sized alfresco entertaining
• Easy care garden with artificial lawn
• Double garage with plus storage area
• Built in 2018 by Impressions
• Tenanted at $450 per week
• Land Size: 263sqm
• Total Living: Approx. 184sqm
• Council Rates: Approx. $1650p/a
• Water Rates: Approx. $1147.23p/a
• 1.4km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
• 4.2km to Coogee Beach
• 8.1km to Murdoch University
• 8.1km to Fremantle
• 9.7km to Fiona Stanley
• 25km to Perth CBD
Contact the Listing Agent, TANYA FORZATTI on 0417 181 841!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.