84 Barrington Street, Spearwood WA 6163
Sitting on a large and highly sought after 850sqm block, this spacious five bedroom, two bathroom family home has all the features you could wish for. Including drive through access to a large powered workshop and a stunning below ground swimming pool this home has dual living areas, ducted heating and cooling … it even has a putting green!
Features and Inclusions:
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedrooms two, three and four all with built in wardrobe and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with shower, spa, bath, vanity and separate toilet
• Separate home office or fifth bedroom
• Formal lounge and dining with gorgeous high raked ceilings, French Doors and air conditioner
• Modern kitchen with double sink, electric hot plates, overhead cupboards, range hood, utilities cupboard, large fridge freezer recess and breakfast bench
• Large family and meals area with two ceiling fans and easy-care slate floors
• Separate games room with beautiful bar and pool table leading through to the stunning pool area
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted vacuum cleaner
• Rainwater tanks (6000L)
• 3 hole putting green
• Garden shed with power
• Gymnasium with power
• Fully equipped outdoor kitchen
• Reticulated gardens and lawns
• Garage with drive-through access to large powered workshop
• Below ground salt water pool including solar blanket and solar heating
• Glimpses of the ocean and woodman point light house and garden island can be seen from the front yard
• 850sqm block
– 4.2kms to Coogee Beach
– 8.5kms to Fremantle
Water Rates: $1,260 approx.
Council Rates: $1,854.75 approx.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of contract.