23 Bolwarra Heights, South Lake WA 6164
UNDER OFFER. More properties urgently needed!
You won’t find better value then this!
Quality renovated, large four bedroom, two bathroom home set on a big flat block in a lovely elevated cul-de-sac. This home features ample living spaces inside and with a large 6x6m tiled workshop/studio, it also offers an outstanding opportunity outside. The possibilities on the 799 square metre lot are truly endless. Located within close proximity to all the amenities you could possibly need, this home is waiting for its lucky new owners to call it home.
– Master Bedroom with carpeted floors, walk in robe and r/c air conditioning
– Bedroom 2 with carpeted floors, built in robe and r/c air conditioning
– Bedroom 3 with carpeted floors and built in robe
– Bedroom 4 with carpeted floors and r/c air conditioning
– Stunning renovated ensuite with large double vanity, large shower and toilet
– Main Bathroom with large double vanity, shower and bath
– Large renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas wall oven with
electric grill, 900mm gas cook top, dishwasher and pantry
– Open plan carpeted family room and wooden flooring to meals area
– Separate front lounge and dining room
– Quality solid Blackbutt timber floors to all living areas
– Quality finishings throughout including venetian blinds
– Four split system reverse cycle air-conditioning units
– Two gas points to front lounge and main living area
– Massive paved patio
– 8 solar panels with a 1.5kw inverter
– Neat and tidy reticulated gardens
– Huge 6x6m tiled, powered and airconditioned workshop/studio perfect for a home business
– Colourbond 4.5x3m shed
– Single carport with tandem access for 2 cars
– 799 SQM lot size with wide frontage
About the Location:
Close to all amenities including parks, schools and shops with excellent transport links within walking distance.
– 1.1km South Lake Primary School and Lakelands High School
– 2.1km to Lakes Shopping Centre (including Coles and Aldi)
– 3.8km to Cockburn Central precinct including Train Station and Cockburn Gateway Shopping
– 8.2km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 20km from Perth CBD with easy transport links
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.