10 Gwenneth Terrace, South Lake WA 6164
The Entertainer – PLUS Simplicity and Serenity
Hidden away in a Quiet cul-de-sac of this conveniently central suburb, is an unexpected, serene outdoor oasis and an interior residence designed for ease of living.
Heading straight through to the backyard, you will find a fully fenced, below ground swimming pool; inviting you to enjoy relief from the long, hot Perth summer days. Framed by established greenery, the decked Gazebo is ideal for sipping a poolside beverage between dips, while the shade sail offers some additional sun protection while in the water. The large gabled patio to the rear of the home includes bistro blinds, so this is really an area that can be utilised for entertaining, no matter the season.
Moving inside, wood-look laminate and LED lighting throughout create a sense of space and fulfil the promise of a practical, low maintenance home. Four bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy one side of the home – ceiling fan to the master, built in robe to one minor, with the fourth bedroom currently set up as a study. A neat, open plan living and dining area contains reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas point.
Overlooking the backyard, the kitchen has a stainless steel, free-standing gas oven/cooktop and rangehood, plenty of cupboard and drawer space, plus an overhead skylight. The laundry flows seamlessly off from the kitchen, with convenient access straight out into the backyard.
When you eventually pull yourself away from the water and / or entertaining, reaching local amenities will be an uncomplicated breeze. This location offers quick and easy access to Kwinana Freeway off Berrigan Drive and is just so close to local schools, shops, Cockburn Train Station and more!
Great list of features:
– Marble bench tops
– Double sink
– Security screens, windows and doors
– Shower over bath
– Alarm system
– Pool Gazebo
– Rear Patio
– Bore reticulation
– Double lock up garage
– Off Street Parking (for large families or entertaining)
– Brick and tile garden shed
– 711 sqm block.
Nearby amenities include:
– Less than 500m to Berrigan Quarter Community Shopping Centre
– Less than 400m to Lakes Medical Centre
– Less than 1km to South Lake Primary School
– Approx. 1.1km to Lakeland Senior High School
– Approx. 2.5km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre with multiple restaurants, cafes and bars
– 5min walk or 400mtrs to the nearest bus stops
– 2.5km to Cockburn Train Station
– 5km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 5km to Murdoch University
– 10 km to Coogee Beach which hosts a shark net for safe swimming (plus children- and pet-friendly areas)
– Conveniently an easy 1km drive takes you to the freeway for either direction North (city Direction) or South (Gateway to luscious Southwest).
Contact me now and don’t wait any longer to embark on your new relaxed and simplified lifestyle!
I welcome all Real Estate Agents to introduce potential buyers.
For more information on this property or to book your inspection, please contact Jason Hapeta 0488 097 097.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.