25 Almond Avenue, Shoalwater WA 6169
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED TO THE SELLERS – 4pm 28 February 2021
(** The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to closing date)
If location is paramount, then this rare find in Shoalwater (Anchorage Estate) is sure to impress on all levels. Situated only minutes to local shopping precincts, Apex Reserve and not forgetting the beautiful Shoalwater Foreshore and beaches which are all stunning. Set on a 644sqm block this home offers comfort, style, and space for all the family, featuring multiple living areas, large bedrooms and is big on entertaining.
This is a place you will want to call home with light and bright open plan living creating the heart of the home. Combining perfectly with the massive kitchen featuring beautiful granite benchtops, large breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric 900mm oven, 5 burner 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop, double fridge recess, shopper’s entry and a STUNNING scullery with so much room, coffee and tea station, microwave recess and a shopper’s laydown area.
• Double door entry point
• Separate study
• Separate enclosed home theatre room, wired for speakers, PLUS separate enclosed games room 4.6m x 4.7m
• Massive open plan living with high ceilings and wired for speakers
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe plus a double wardrobe
• Spacious ensuite with two separate vanities, corner spa bath, shower and separate toilet
• Minor bedrooms all queen size with double wardrobes, one bedroom with an activity area
• Bathroom with vanity, bath, shower, separate toilet and hallway vanity unit
• Instant gas hot water system
• Lots and lots of storage throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Large alfresco 6.3m x 4.7m with gas bayonet point and wired for speakers
• SOLAR heated below ground saltwater pool with auto pH control chlorinator
• Massive double remote-controlled lock up garage with rear access door and shopper’s entry
• Attic storage
• NBN FTTN
• Newly professionally painted
• Bore reticulation
• Garden sheds x 2 under eaves storage sheds
• 255sqm living (325sqm floor plan)
• 644sqm block with side access to rear
Close to beaches, Penquin Island, Lake Richmond, Shops, Cafes, Shoalwater/Rockingham Foreshore and Train Station.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.