51 Morgan Road, Seville Grove WA 6112
Situated in a beautiful pocket of a thriving suburb, this quality built home offers convenient, low maintenance modern living at its best. The dream family home or entertainer, this beauty is sure to please.
The practical floor plan is ideal, providing a free-flowing design that offers great sized bedrooms, a functional open plan living area, central kitchen and of course two well-appointed bathrooms.
Outside, the backyard is the hero of the home with a huge gabled patio, heated fibreglass swimming pool plus bore reticulation servicing established lawns and gardens including fruit trees. For the home handy person, there is a powered workshop plus two smaller sheds offering ample storage for all your outdoor toys.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and additional built-in storage
– Ensuite complete with shower, vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms two and three offer built in robes
– Main bathroom including shower, bath and vanity
– Practical kitchen with ample storage and modern appliances
– The kitchen also offers a fridge recess and built in pantry
– Open plan meals and family room adjacent to the kitchen
– Huge gabled patio running the length of the house
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Below ground solar heated fiberglass pool
– 3 sheds including a powered workshop
– Double carport with separate electric sectional doors
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to lounge and living room
– 2.2kw solar pv system with 11 panels
– Security alarm system
– Instant gas hot water system
– Roller shutters to all bedroom windows plus lounge and living room
– Quality built double brick home
– Spacious 680sqm block
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action.
Approximate Distances to:
– 700m to Challis Community Primary School
– 1.4km to Cecil Andrews College
– 1.5km to Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre
– 2km to Sherwood Train Station
– 3.1km to Armadale Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
– 28km to Perth CBD with easy access to major roads
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.