9 Hossack Avenue, Parkwood WA 6147
Under offer by Nikki Varga!
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 9 Hossack Avenue, Parkwood.
Renovated throughout, this stunning 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home is located on a 689sqm corner block with views directly over Hossack Reserve. Within walking distance to Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School and with easy access to Roe Hwy, Riverton Forum Shopping Centre and public transport, this home is the perfect investment!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– 3 good size bedrooms, robes in all bedrooms
– Renovated ensuite and main bathroom. Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Freshly painted, new floor coverings, window treatments and light fittings throughout
– Spacious open plan living area combing living/kitchen and meals
– Chefs kitchen with an abundance of storage space, Essastone bench tops, double sink, stainless steel dishwasher, wall oven and gas cooking, breakfast bar and fridge recess
– Renovated laundry with plenty of bench and storage space
– Living area with gas bayonets
– Two reverse cycle air-conditioning units and insulated with batts
– Solar panels- 6.6kw, installed in 2023
-Gas hot water system, replaced in 2022
– Extensive limestone paved patio area, grassed section, 2 sheds and fully fenced below ground pool with pool blanket
-Pool pump replaced in 2023
– Automatic bore reticulation
– Single carport plus loads of extra car parking space, even enough room for a boat or caravan.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– Hossack Park upgrade in motion, photos available to view of the new proposed playground options
– Green title 689sqm corner block (R20 zoning)
– Solid brick and tile home
– Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood High School zones
– Close to Riverton Forum Shopping Centre and Riverton Leisureplex
– Approximate rental value $600-$630 per week
– Council rates $1,770.00 pa (approximately).
– Water rates $1,400.00 pa (approximately).
For further details or a private inspection, contact Nikki Varga today on 0419 956 944.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract. We recommend clients do their independent research into gross and net returns.