24 Abercairn Way, Parkwood WA 6147
The perfect 1st home or investment! Be quick or miss out!
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 24 Abercairn Way, Parkwood.
Located in a prime position in a quiet Street with Vellgrove Park and Whaleback Golf Course only a short stroll away. This solid brick and tile home is perfect for anyone wanting to live close to easy access to Roe Hwy, Parkwood Primary School, Lynwood Senior High School, Riverton Forum Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex and the Riverton Library.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– 4 Bedrooms, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and reverse cycle split air-conditioning units
– 1 Bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Spacious entry with storage cupboard
– Security screen doors and windows
– Kitchen overlooking the pool area with upright gas cooker, rangehood and double sink
– Separate lounge room with gas bayonet and reverse cycle split air-conditioning unit
– Meals/dining room with built in shelves
– Gas hot water system
– Spacious rear yard with extensive paved patio area, below ground fenced pool, grassed area and shed
– Garage plus double undercover carport
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
– Brick and tile home built in 1974
– 688 sqm green title block, zoned R20
– Approximate current rental value $560-580 per week
For further details phone Nikki Varga today on 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.