12 Cottonwood Place, O’Connor WA 6163
Tucked away in a stunning tree lined street adjacent to a picturesque park and set in the quietest of locations this outstanding family home won’t last long. Offering a well-appointed home including a spectacular renovated kitchen, good sized bedroom plus quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The hero of this property is the stunning split-level backyard which gives a strong country vibe with plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Located on the boarder of Kardinya including the Kardinya Park Shopping Centre which is currently under an $80m redevelopment along with Murdoch University and the Murdoch Medical hub, this property stands as a great long-term investment.
– Large master bedroom with WIR and r/c split system
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Three carpeted minor bedrooms
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Laundry with separate 3rd toilet
– Renovated modern kitchen with waterfall stone benches
– Plus stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and built-in pantry
– Open plan family and meals area
– Additional lounge room with r/c split system
– Large patio perfect for entertaining
– Double carport with shoppers entrance
– Reticulated Lawns and gardens
– Solar PV system with 5 panels
– Security alarm system
– LED downlights throughout
– Lockable garden shed
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and master
– 528sqm block size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 1.km to Samson Primary School
– 1.5km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre (currently under a $80m redevelopment)
– 3.5km to Kennedy College and Murdoch University
– 4.5km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Murdoch
– 5.5km to Murdoch Train Station and freeway entrances
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.