40 Beckett Close (Lake Coogee), Munster WA 6166
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
This one of a kind family home offers unmatched size with multiple living zones, a massive outdoor entertaining area and a stunning below ground pool all set on a spacious 777sqm lot.
Offering an extensively renovated 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom plus study home, this is suitable for even the largest of families. The upstairs “adults zone” offers a tranquil space with a sitting room, the master suite plus a huge home office. Downstairs there is plenty of room in the spacious bedrooms, living areas and separate emails. Outside, the huge gabled patio is the ideal entertaining space and the large below ground pool will offer plenty of fun times.
There is plenty of parking space with a huge double garage that has drive through access to the rear powered workshop.
– Magnificent upstairs master suite with large walk in robe
– Luxury ensuite with shower, huge corner spa and large stone top double vanity
– Spacious downstairs minor bedrooms all with robes
– Large main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Kitchen with large bench space, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, microwave recess, double sink, double fridge recess and pantry
– Open Plan living and meals area
– Separate enclosed theatre room
– Well-appointed laundry with sink and bench space plus additional storage space
– Loads of additional storage
– Quality window treatment and light fittings throughout
– Ducted air conditioning
– Additional split system reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Cozy wood fireplace to downstairs living area
– Large powered brick workshop with access from the road
– Huge gabled patio area overlooking the pool
– Double lockup garage with automatic door
– Gas storage hot water servicing downstairs with additional instant gas for upstairs
– Low maintenance yard with easy care gardens
– 777sqm block size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 75m to Santich Park
– 1km to St Jeromes Catholic Primary School
– 1.9km to Beeliar Village Shopping Centre including Coles and Cafes
– 3.7km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
– 3.4km to Coogee Beach Surf Lifesaving Club
– 4.5km to Port Coogee Marina and Dome Café
– 9.5km to Fremantle (approx. 15-minute drive)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.