18 Glastonbury Street, Leda WA 6170
Lovely Family Home
Register to view this absolutely immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. 18 Glastonbury Street is flowing with space and abundance, with multiple living areas, oversized bedrooms, ample storage and big ticket items that you do not want to miss.
– Master bedroom with ensuite, spa bath and walk in robe
– 3 Spacious minor bedrooms with build in robes
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living spaces
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Kitchen with a dishwasher, stainless steel cooktop and oven
– Double garage with drive through access to rear exterior
– Large garden shed
– Alarm not in use
– 900m Leda Primary School
– 2km Peter Carnley Anglican Community School
– 3.2km Kwinana town centre
– 1.8km Wellard Train Station
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the ‘Book Inspection’ button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
Semple Property Group will NEVER send you our BSB and Account details in the body of an email. We will confirm all requests for initial bond and rental payments via SMS. Please be aware of scams and if ever you are in doubt please phone our office on (08) 9494 2606 for confirmation.