173 Fawcett Road, Lake Coogee WA 6166
Set across the road from the majestic Lake Coogee and just minutes from some of Perth’s best coastline, this charming character home really is a rare opportunity. When you wake up each morning, you will be able to enjoy a coffee on your front veranda and look across the stunning setting of the Lake with the peaceful tones of native bird life you will truly feel like you are on a country getaway.
The main accommodation is a quaint weatherboard home and offers a spacious central living area with 3 or 4 bedrooms, a well-appointed renovated kitchen along with a bathroom and laundry. Outside, a spacious backyard with numerous established trees provides the perfect space for kids and garden lovers alike and the fully self-contained brick studio/granny flat is an extremely rare find.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Kitchen with large bench space, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, dishwasher, double sink, double fridge recess and pantry
– Open Plan living and meals area
– Laundry with linen storage
– Large storage cupboard
– Quality window treatment and light fittings throughout
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit
– Quaint self-contained brick Granny Flat/Studio with Bathroom and A/C
– 3 rainwater tanks supplying water for the gardens
– Gas storage hot water
– Well established lawns and gardens
– Colourbond Garden shed
– 713sqm block size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 2.1km to Coogee Primary School
– 2.9km to St Jeromes Catholic Primary School
– 3.1km to Beeliar Village Shopping Centre including Coles and Cafes
– 5.4km to Phoenix Shopping Centre
– 3.7km to Coogee Beach Surf Lifesaving Club
– 5.6km to Port Coogee Marina and Dome Café
– 11.1km to Fremantle (approx. 15-minute drive)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.