17 Woodlands Way, Jandakot WA 6164
Nikki Varga is delighted to present to the market 17 Woodlands Way, Jandakot.
This is your chance to live in one of Jandakots most house-proud streets. Double storey four bedroom, 2 bathroom home with theatre room and powder room. Perfect for families looking for a low maintenance lifestyle. You will fall in love with this stunning property!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
– 4 Bedrooms, main bedroom with walk in robe
– 2 Bathrooms, ensuite completely renovated
– Powder room with 3rd toilet
– Entrance and main living areas with solid timber flooring
– Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with gas bayonet
– Kitchen with plumbed fridge/freezer, marble stone bench top, wall oven, gas cooking, double drawer dishwasher and spacious double door pantry
– Upstairs theatre/games room with balcony
– Laundry with an abundance of storage space
– Ducted vacuum system and alarm system
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Gas hot water system
– Freshly painted and new blinds throughout
– Crimmesh Security screens throughout
– Mains reticulation
– Double garage with automatic garage door and shelving and shoppers entrance to the home
– Very low maintenance paved rear yard with gabled patio and access to the garage
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
– Strata fees $440.61 per quarter- strata fees include common property maintenance and insurance.
– Council rates $2,100.00 pa (approximately)
– Water rates $1,600.00 pa (approximately)
– Only 3km to Freeway Entrances
– 4.5km to Roe Highway Entrance
– 7.9km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
For further details, phone Nikki Varga today on 0419 956 944.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of the marketing for this property, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Seller or the Seller’s Agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.