6 Barwon Turn, Hammond Park WA 6164
ANOTHER SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE
Homes of this size are becoming a rarity but this huge 295sqm home is the exception to the rule. Set on a sprawling 656sqm block with plenty of room for your boat, caravan, trailer or spare vehicle, you won’t be short of space here. Another rare feature is the 3rd bathroom here giving the option of two master suites, perfect for multi-generational living or as an impressive guest room. All of the living spaces are oversized with ample storage set within a timeless floorplan.
The location couldn’t be more convenient with all amenities you could possibly need including Shops, Schools, Entertainment and Transport within walking distance.
– Large master bedroom with double walk in robe
– Ensuite with shower, vanity, corner spa and separate toilet
– Second master/guest room with walk in robe
– Second ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Two additional bedrooms queen sized with built in robes
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and large built-in pantry
– Wet kitchen/scullery prep area perfect for Asian or Indian style cooking
– Open plan family/meals area
– Separate theatre room
– Large alfresco under the main roof
– Double garage with shoppers entry
– Drive through access perfect for a boat or caravan
– Neat, reticulated lawns and gardens with low maintenance paving
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (new in 2016)
– Gas Storage Hot Water System
– 5KW solar PV system
– 656sqm block size
– Quality 2005 built Don Russell Home with 295sqm (233sqm internal) house size
About the Location:
Well connected with easy access to public transport as well as parks, shops and schools.
– 650m to Park Hive Shopping Centre/Quarie Bar & Brasserie
– 650m to Hammond Park Primary School
– 1.6km to Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
– 1.8km to Hammond Park Secondary College
– 1.9km to Kwinana Freeway Entrance & train station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.