5 Isaac Street, Hammond Park WA 6164
ANOTHER SOLD by JASON HODGSON
Jason Hodgson is very proud to present to the market this very generous and immaculately presented family home built by “Lifestyle Homes” in 2006.
Perched on a very generous 657sqm block, this home has great sized bedrooms and living areas incorporating study, theatre, games room and open plan family, dining, and kitchen. Couple that with soaring high ceilings, double door entry and wide corridors, nice clean lines, and solid jarrah floors this home will strongly appeal to families looking for the upgrade.
The master suite located at the front of the home is light filled, king in size with walk in robe and delightful ensuite complete double sink vanity, Separate WC and large shower recess.
The minor bedrooms are all in their own separate wing of the home located at the rear. They are all queen in size complete with built in robes, and share a functional bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC and bonus kids’ activity room.
The kitchen is quality throughout. With stone benchtops and modern 900mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, with ultra-powerful cyclonic rangehood meeting all your chef’s requirements.
Other property features include:
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control throughout
• Stone benchtops
• Solar power system with 12 panels recuing expensive power bills
• Large outdoor alfresco entertaining area with raised timber deck
• Separate domed patio for more
• Home theatre with projector and screen
• Solid jarrah floors throughout the living areas
• 254sqm of living area, total built up area of 320sqm
• Large backyard with lawn and room for a pool
• Garden shed
• Plus many more features…
The location of the home cannot be faulted as you are close to supermarket, restaurant, and public transport amenities as well as in the catchment for Hammond Park Primary School and the new Hammond Park Secondary College.
Phone Jason Hodgson 0400 963 740 for more information or to book your private inspection.