28 Cousins Street, Hammond Park WA 6164
SOLD BY TEAM SEMPLE - MORE LISTINGS REQUIRED
This beautiful modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home was built in 2017 and is being sold for the first time. The location could not be more convenient for families with children, within walking distance to the Hammond Park Primary and Catholic Schools and Hammond Park High School you will be saving on those car running costs here! This home will suit most buyers, it is an ideal lock up and leave property and very easy care.
With a beautiful flow, lovely modern and neutral décor this large three bedroom two bathroom is maintained to perfection without a thing to do for the lucky new buyers!
• Master bedroom with LED lighting and walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite with shower, vanity with stone benchtop and toilet
• Bedrooms two and three both with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity unit with stone benchtop and separate toilet
• Stunning kitchen complete with splashback, rangehood, gas hotplate, stone benchtops, double sinks, dishwasher, and walk-in pantry
• Open plan meals, family area with high 31C ceilings
• Separate theatre room
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Patio entertainment area under the main roof
• Double garage
• 360sqm block
• 2km – Quarry Bar & Brasserie
• 300m – Hammond Park High School
• 1.2km – Hammond Park Primary School
• 300m – Hammond Park Catholic Primary School
• 2.2km – Local shopping centre Hammond Park with doctors, chemist, IGA and Café
• 4km – Aubin Grove Train Station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.